Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Life on Hold

So I have been the most incredibly boring person recently.  I have had to work in ICU every single day for the past 2 1/2 weeks and I have 1 1/2 weeks to go.  All I have done recently is go to school and sleep.  I really need to study for my ICU test but I have been too exhausted to even attempt to study.  The good thing is that this week I am on day shift so I actually get to see my husband from time to time.  Yesterday I got home at 4:00 and Barrett was asleep so naturally I fell asleep and slept for 3 Hrs!  

Tomorrow is Barrett's birthday and I can't wait to give him his presents because I think he'll really love them.  We're going to dinner at the Veranda and I'm going to have a yummy dessert for afterwards.  I think we will also watch a movie and just enjoy our time together.  

Our life is also currently on hold because we Still have not received our financial aid for this semester.  I haven't even been given enough money to cover my tuition right now so I had to apply for the Graduate Plus loan and I have no idea when that will come through.  Barrett also waited until the last minute to fill out his FAFSA so he hasn't been given an award yet either.  It will be so nice when we're not in school anymore and don't have to worry about applying for student loans.  

No comments:

Post a Comment