Thursday, October 1, 2009

Missing...1 green slidey phone

What a day, all was going well until I realized that sometime between talking to Barrett at lunch in the union and driving to the health center after class I lost my phone.  Barrett and I have searched all over (mainly the union and the vet school since those were the only 2 places I went today), and we didn't find it.  My theory is that I threw it away with my lunch trash or someone picked it up and is now using it.  I guess I will be going to the ATT store tomorrow to discontinue my sim card and get a new phone.  
I really really want an Iphone but Barrett doesn't want me to spend the extra 30/mo for the internet plan.  We'll see.

Also, Reggie get into the trash while we were out phone-searching and had it spread all over the living room.

Sad Day

No comments:

Post a Comment