Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I would like someone to please give me a kick in the butt so I have a little more motivation to study.

Yesterday my friend Ashley told me "Somedays you are the windshield, somedays you are the bug, today you were the bug"
Not much seemed to go right yesterday. I kept getting distracted then I got tired and I couldn't get any studying done. Then I came home and Reggie had not only knocked over the Trash but he also pooped in the middle of the mess. After that I was ready to relax so Barrett and I went out to eat. Sounds great right. Well I thought so too until my dinner made me sick and in the middle of the night I woke up nauseous.

Thankfully today is going better. I went to class today, made lunch with Barrett, and Ashley's wonderful dad is coming over to look at my broken dryer. I am so blessed to have good friends.

On a different note, is anyone else ready for Christmas. I already want to start listening to
Christmas music. I have been working on Christmas presents for people. I have a list of what I'm going to get everyone and I've started ordering some of the presents already. I am so excited for all of my Christmas travels. I will be really tired when I get back but it will be so much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment