Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm a Foodie

Because I love food I wanted to tell about the delicious restaurants we dine at while in San Diego.


Tin Fish

Ciro's Pizza

La Fiesta

Cafe Milano!!

The Field

Cafe Coyote, Pinkberry

Brians 24, Zoo, Tin Fish

Cafe 222, Daphne's Greek Cafe, Wine, Yard House

Star of India, Pinkberry

Old Spaghetti Factory

The Fish Market, Heavenly Cupcake

Nicki Rottens, Chocolat

Cafe 222


Cafe Milano was a wonderful Italian restaurant where the owner spoke with a heavy Italian accent and also served us. Cafe 222 was on food network and was right next door to our hotel, I love food network!


2 comments:

  1. I heart food network, too! LL and I were SO excited when we were in Seattle and could eat at restaurants featured on "The Best Thing I Ever Ate"! And I soooooooooo miss ethnic food! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous you got to have Pinkberry! Was it as amazing as it's made out to be? I'm still not sure how it can be better than gelato, though...I've eaten at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Seattle - it was really good and the restaurant itself was gorgeous - it was in an old paper factory, but one of those that they put stained glass windows and chandeliers in. And you know I love me some Food Network :)

    ReplyDelete