Thursday, March 18, 2010

Unproductive

Today seems to have been the most unproductive day ever. I got off of my externship early so I decided to go to Barnes & Noble and work on my cover letter. It has been so hard to make myself do this but I know it needs to be done. So in trying to get this done I ran into 3 rather large problems.
1. I thought I had my example cover letters, but NO, I left them in Mississippi
2. Google Maps gave me the wrong directions to Barnes & Noble
3. I finally got there and there were no tables to work out

So after all that I got a coffee and came back to the house to try to get something done. Wish me luck and if you have any suggestions on how to write a good cover letter let me know. Also, if you know any vet clinics looking to hire also let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment