Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Guest Bathroom Work

I am overdo on some posts but there will be 3-4 this week for all the stuff I have missed.  

Several weeks ago we got to work on our upstairs bathroom.  There was a leak from the toilet that had to be fixed and the bathtub faucet dripped.  We ended up having to take part of the shower wall off in order to stop the drip so it was much more involved than we thought it would be but it all got done in the end.  We want to do more in that bathroom eventually so we ended up  just getting a new toilet.  But we only got new (kinda ugly) handles for the bathtub because to get something nice looking we will have to redo the pipes and we just weren't ready for that.  



I helped, There was one point when Barrett couldn't get a bolt off and I did :) 

Old cream colored toilet gone, now there is a nice new white one but I didn't get an after picture

No comments:

Post a Comment