Monday, November 8, 2010

Good Eats

A few weeks ago I saw that Alton Brown was about to come out with a new book. I figured, "what a perfect Christmas gift for Barrett" But then I saw that Alton was going to be doing a book signing in Atlanta (he lives here) so I decided that I couldn't just get this book for Barrett when there was an opportunity to go meet him. It was a long evening. Alton started speaking around 7:30, talking about the book and answering questions, then he proceeded to signing the books. We finally got up to him around 10:45. I can't even imagine having to sign books for that long. There was still at least an hours worth of people in line behind us. It was a fun experience though. I'm so glad we live in a city where we have opportunities like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment