Monday, November 1, 2010

September

I am finally getting around to posting about what the Hardins have been up to the past 2 months. Back in the middle of Sept I went home to visit my parents while Barrett was at a conference in San Francisco. Being the boy that he is, Barrett didn't take any pictures of the Bay area but I of course did get some of good ole PA. I spent the trip spending time with my parents, we went to the York Fair (America's oldest fair), and I made sure we got in a trip to Browns orchard so I could have some apple dumplings. Mom and I also went shopping, cuz that is just what girls do :)


Mom and Dad at the Fair

Me and mom waiting for dad to arrive

Chuck Wicks - Country singer that mom and dad like. He was playing a free concert at the fair

When I got back from home I just lounged around for a couple days and tried to clean the house up before Barrett got home. Barrett got home early on Monday morning and Monday evening we went to see the So You Think You Can Dance tour. Although almost all the performances were ones we saw during the season, they were the best ones and we enjoyed seeing them live. I just wish I had some talent as a dancer :)




No comments:

Post a Comment